Why work with me?
- Currently studying a Level 7 qualification in Clinical Sexology at the Contemporary Institute of Clinical Sexology
- Level 4 Diploma in Relationship Counselling with Relate (CPCAB)
- Sex Educator Boot camp Level 2 taught by world-renowned sex educator Tristan Taormino.
- ‘Sexual Intelligence’ module taught by Sex Therapist Dr Marty Kline at the Sexology University
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (CPCAB)
- BA (Hons) in the Performing Arts – 2:1
I am also waiting to study a short course in ‘Supporting Young People in Positive Relationships’ with Oasis College/Staffordshire University, as well as a Level 2 qualification in ‘Sexual Health and Young People’ with Adult Learning Wales.
The foundation of my experience, and the reason I am good at what I do is because I have already been discussing sexuality & pleasure with people since 2014. This was through working at a multi-award winning female-owned sex toy shop in 2008, then running my first business venture, That’s The Spot, which provided spaces for adults to talk about sex and pleasure via ‘sex toy parties’ and ‘sex toy consultations’. It is this experience – speaking with people about their sexual hangups – that has equipped me to become the competent sex coach and educator that I am today.